As a little girl, assisting my mom in domestic chores was my favourite pastime. If there’s something that I cannot do without my mother, it would be cooking and that too authentic mouth-watering, finger-licking Iranian cuisines. She is like my stylist in that sense — not a day goes by without my needing her to help me out in the wardrobe department. Her mere existence makes your life so much better.Sherlyn Chopra, actress I was born to an Iranian mother and an Indian father. She has always handled that particular aspect of our lives so brilliantly that I have complete and absolute faith in her to do it right.Debina Bonnerjee, actressMy ma is still my backbone and she is the backbone of my home. After having a bad day, just thinking about her or talking to her changes my day and mood completely.

Sorabh Pant, standup comedianI need my mother around me to remind me that I can do no wrong even when I am being a complete idiot. If I’m able to do even a halfway decent job of managing my home and work with efficiency, it is all because of her.Faisal Khan, dancer and actor The one thing I can’t do without, no matter where I am or what I’m doing, is my mom’s haath ka khaana. Emotionally, she is my rock. She used to discuss the history, contribution, aspects and roles of women in Iran and how they have always played fundamental, crucial and representative roles in the long history of Iran. Her zest for life is infectious and she doesn’t understand the concept of retirement.Karan Patel, actorLIVE. my mom is my go-to person for all my style choices before I leave home. Her lap is still the remedy and cure for all my sorrows, pains and hardships.Abhay Vakil, actorI have always been a momma’s boy and I still am. I’m able to take care of everything, but my wardrobe No way.

As boring as it may sound, it is just something I need her by my side to do. Asha Negi, actress I think the one thing I can’t do without my mother is carry out religious rituals. You always want your mother no matter what. Managing my wardrobe is, therefore, something I still cannot do without her. She is my sanctuary, my life and my world And also for managing my finances — she’s my CA, my bank relationship manager, my broker, my travel planner and everything else related to initialising my money in the right direction. Whenever my mom goes out for a few days, she always returns to a crazily mismanaged and messy wardrobe waiting for her to sort it out and set it right again. Vishakha Singh, actress and producerI can’t manage my house without her! She is a working woman but I don’t know how she doubles up as the admin officer/HR head for me, my siblings and my dad. She is definitely one of the smartest persons I’ve ever known. Her work schedule is as hectic as mine That’s when my mum comes into the picture and shows the world the other side of the coin. Dipika Kakar, actressThe one thing I cannot do without my mother is keeping my wardrobe organised and clean. Shilpa Rao, singerIt would be an understatement to state only one reason on why I still need my perfume sprayer Suppliers mother. What to wear, how to accessorise. Confusions get me all worked up and I start over-thinking, and at times I find difficulties in understanding or seeing things that are around me in a clear light. I also know that ma will always be there to take care of my family. She is one of the best and honest critics. I convey my heartfelt wishes and deepest regards to my mother and all the mothers across the globe for seeing in us something worth believing in, long before we believed in ourselves She is a superwoman; from living in rented spaces when she first moved to Mumbai to now owning homes and shops and offices she has done it all single-handedly thanks to her brilliant business acumen and penchant for money planning. I love home-made food — it has a flavour that no food from outside can ever have, and my mother’s food, especially all the non-vegetarian dishes that she makes are the most delectable in the whole world! I remember how, when I was in Argentina for Khatron Ke Khiladi, I would really miss her food. And that habit has come in quite handy in managing my household in Mumbai. Every time while preparing for a scene, I think of my mother and how she will react to the scene when she views it on television, and what would be her feedback. Even though I mean no harm in anything that I do or say, I am easily misunderstood as my thoughts generally differ from those around me. Without her, I would have no idea where to start and where to finish. She travels more than I do and yet she manages to get my house cleaned, laundry done and get my bank work sorted.

Pankhuri Awasthi, musician and rapperI rely on my mom to make decisions revolving around savings and financial planning.Hunar Hale, actressI am still not capable enough in solving confusions that I come across in life, situations and otherwise without a hearty chit-chat with my mother. She is still selfless enough to come and stay with us whenever I have an outdoor schedule or some work that requires me to be away from home for a while. She has been so for the whole of my life actually, ever since I was a little girl! She has a great eye for colours, combinations, fabric choices and so on. My world revolves around my mother and I value her opinion about my work the most. She is truly its heart and soul and makes it what it is, even though she doesn’t live with us. and all her suggestions end up looking great. Her lap is where I find utmost peace. My mother has always encouraged me to be a ‘goal digger’. Sara Arfeen Khan, actressThe one thing I can’t manage without my mum is banking and paper work. I always miss out some ingredient or the other. All the tadkas that she’s taught me till date are impossible without her guidance. She always makes it a point to guide me in each and every step that is to be carried out — so that is really one thing I absolutely cannot do without her by my side. I’m not even sure why, but it’s a fact. Imran Abbas, actor Nothing can substitute the warmth of my mother’s lap. I am married and working, I earn money, I spend it my own way but it’s strange how I still can’t manage to LIVE with out her. Secondly, I still can’t be in my kitchen and cook without being briefed on the phone by her. My clothes are always all over the house, and it takes her at least two whole days to put everything together and arrange it just right all over again.On the occasion of Mother’s Day, celebrities talk about the things they still can’t do without their mothers. No matter how hard I try, it just doesn’t happen without her! I can manage my entire household all by myself whenever the need arises. She is also my hero because she is has always encouraged me to travel alone, be independent and ditch the laachar abla naari attitude (whenever I am at a loss), and I really want to be like her when I grow older.

Vrushika Mehta, dancer and actress I can never find my clothes or figure out what to wear without my mom. I truly believe in the saying that ‘mother’s lap is the safest place on earth’. I am not very good at organising and performing rituals in general, and so I really miss her whenever I am sitting for a pooja She has raised me to be an all-rounder and has constantly motivated me to strive for excellence Both my parents have strong influences on my life. Which is why this is the one thing I really cannot do without her even today, and I don’t think I ever will. I just can’t manage any of it without her. She is an amazing cook and I just cannot do without her yummy food to complete my day.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Ripple currency Kevin ویستا سازه آبشار یخ شاید محال نیست! دکوراسیون داخلی دانلود بروزترین سریال های روز دنیا گفتمان ولايت«سياسي . اعتقادي.فرهنگي» ایران دانلود ذاکر (مرجع بزرگ دانلود مداحی)